Thursday, 22 March 2018

Poem - ME & FB


Poem - ME &  FB (ATFBM)

Sometimes we found its a kind of treasure, πŸ”
Sometimes we found spending time we can't measure, ⏳
Some says its a waste of time which have nothing, πŸ“΅
Some still thinking about their stuff while brushing, πŸ˜€
Some says its lifetime achievements what they can see later, πŸ”£
Some says it carries so much inside like we see in a freighter, 🚒
Is it a box of informations without any break, OrπŸ›…
Is it about sharing happiness where we can give & take, πŸ™‚πŸ™ƒ
We can find our oldies, πŸ‘¬πŸ‘­
We can share our memories, πŸ“ΈπŸ“½️
We can learn how to get your friends to go beyond to our country,🌎
We know we can be together anytime whenever we feel hungry,πŸ˜‹
Today I m here in FB to collect my memories untill I go senseless, 😡
Hello!  I M FACEBOOK  &  I have no limits with the power of ENDLESS...... πŸ”™πŸ”›
Written by Soma Kayal on 23.3.18
at 12 O'clock 
Raise your vocabulary with ATFBM - Any time flashback memories πŸ˜‡

No comments:

Post a Comment